I’m Involved – Free e-learning course
Date(s) - 28/01/2018 - 06/07/2018
This free e-learning course will guide you through why, what and how to effectively involve children and young people in decisions that affect them and will help you put young people’s views at the heart of your sport.
Whether you’re a coach, club volunteer or committee member, or otherwise involved in delivering youth sport/activity, this training course is for you.
It should take around 20/30 minutes to complete.
Working at your own pace, you’ll learn:
- what being involved means
- the benefits of involvement
- how to involve young people
- the degree of involvement that suits you
- planning involvement activities
- tips for running your activities smoothly
- to evaluate the experience and outcomes
To start the course, click on the link below…