Give It A Go For Coaches
How can you be involved in the campaign month?
1. Why not host and promote a special promotional session during
September? This may be ‘bring a friend and invite the family’ or free
open event for new people to come and try your activity or sport. E.g.
“Let’s Give Boccia a Go” Free taster session.
2. During September, put together a local press release: Highlighting
the wonderful activities or sports that you deliver, that specifically target
people with disabilities.
3. Actively promote what you do during September: We know that
people will be more likely to have a go at activity and sport during the
Olympic and Paralympic months- so make sure you are out there
singing about what you do.
4. Tell us about it: Tell us what you’re going to do during September, then
we can help with the promotion: Complete this simple form to tell us
what you’d like to do
5. Get behind the Active Devon promotions: Together we can achieve
more. Below we will tell you what Active Devon is planning to do and if
you can help promote it- perhaps by tweeting, liking or attending a
celebration event, we will have more chance of reaching someone new!
If you are interested in becoming a coach then watch these inspirational #MyMiniVictory videos.
Disability Sports Coach
Exmouth Basketball Coach