Club Matters, Sport England’s one-stop-shop for sports clubs, provides clubs with support, learning and guidance on all aspects of running a club whether it is large, small, formal or informal. Club Matters offers free, simple and bitesize support to all clubs.
Club Matters can help clubs with…
- Online Support – There is a range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules
- Workshops – Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas
- Mentoring – Whether you want long term support, or just a short call to sound out your ideas, Club Matters mentors can help. The ﬂexible mentoring scheme will offer more personal support to clubs
- Club Improvement Plan – An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish where they are performing well & areas for development. This will provide clubs with a tailored plan
- Club Views – A club review tool allowing club members and volunteers to say what they think
- Clubmark – The universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs. To find out more about Clubmark click here