If you haven’t already had a look, why not see what training we are currently offering on our training courses page
Look what else is on offer!
As well as our regular timetable of training, courses and workshops we are able to run or host a number of other national and local workshops to support activity in Devon.
Register your interest in attending one of the courses below either as an individual or as an organisation.
Benefits of group-booking courses
We can create training packages for you to suit your organisation.
- A reduction in cost per participant
- The course can be delivered locally to you
- Improvement in your organisation’s development
- Learn and benefit from the latest local & national insights
*Please note some courses require a minimum number of attendees before running
Register your interest in a group booking email@example.com
Inclusive Courses including:
• Inclusive Activity Programme
• Keeping Deaf and Disabled Children Safe in Sport
Coach Craft including:
• Behaviour Change Tactics
• How to Deliver Engaging Sessions
• How to Coach the Fundamentals of Movement
• MECC training
• Coaching the person in front of you
Insight Workshops including:
• Tackling Inactivity In Devon
• Recruiting, Rewarding and Retaining your Sport and Activity Volunteers
• Engaging Young People in Sport and Physical Activity
• Top Tips for Grant Funding
Leader courses including:
• Volunteer Walk Leader Training
• LIRF Course (Run leader training)
• Breeze Cycle Course