Social Prescribing and Physical Activity in Devon
Who it’s for: Link Worker, Community Connector, Health/wellbeing coach, and coordinators and social prescribers
Active Devon would like to invite you to an interactive webinar on Thursday 29th April. The webinar will start at 9.30am and formally finish at 10.30am. We will however be on the call answering any questions from 10.30 – 11am.
We are passionate about the power of Physical Activity to improve people’s health and wellbeing and we value the critical role you are playing in helping patients make positive choices to do that. We believe that by working together we can help change many more people’s lives for the better.
The purpose of the Webinar is to:
- An opportunity to find out more about Active Devon
- Understand your role and how we can support you
- Open time for questions and thoughts on role of physical activity in a social prescribing context
- Explore how we can collaborate locally and understand the needs, challenges and opportunities in your area
- Give some tips on how Physical Activity can support your wellbeing
We hope you can make it, and as a little incentive, everyone who attends will receive a FREE Active Devon T-Shirt!