Active Families Cycling Project
Active Families is a new project aimed at encouraging and supporting families to cycle more for health and wellbeing benefits. You can enjoy the beautiful outdoors, spend quality time together and feel happy and healthy for it.
Free Cycle Confidence Sessions
These are a great way to:
• Boost your cycle confidence and improve your skills
• Get tips for riding as a family and how to use a trailer
To read more about the Active Families project head over to the Active Devon blog – Happy Cycling With Active Families
Become a Ride Leader
Are you already a qualified Ride Leader, or, would you like to become one?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. As a Ride Leader you can:
• Be active and feel happier and healthier for it
• Get more connected with people in your community
• Encourage families to be active
• Enable families to enjoy rides together and quality time outdoors
We’re keen to get more Ride Leaders on board, so that we can offer more Active Families Cycle Rides across areas of Devon.
If you are interested in getting involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01392 925150
Family Cycle Ride Sessions Coming Soon
Our first family cycle rides will be launched in Crediton, Newton Abbot and Wonford, Exeter from September.
These are a great way for mums, dads and grandparents to:
• Be active with your children and feeling happier and healthier for it
• Ride with other families and enjoy being outdoors together
There is a small charge of £3 which includes hire of bike and trailer. The rides are open to children aged up to five years old and they must be accompanied by an adult and ride in the trailer provided.
We will be publishing dates, times, locations and booking details during August, so watch this space.