The Naturally Healthy May Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
Active Devon on behalf of the Devon Local Nature Partnership will be hosting a Naturally Healthy May 2022 Photo Competition.
The competition is part of the Naturally Healthy May campaign and offers the opportunity for you to explore and value the local natural environment, take some amazing photographs with your phone or camera, and submit them for a chance to win a great prize!
The competition will be running from the 1st May 2022 – midnight on the 31st May 2022 and is open to children and adults residing in Devon.
When out taking photos, your safety is your own responsibility so please take care.
All photos entered should fit within one or both of the following descriptions:
- A place to be naturally healthy (for example, somewhere you go for a walk)
- A naturally healthy activity (for example, you walking)
Remember Naturally Healthy encompasses many different places and activities so use your imagination!
A maximum of two photographs should be submitted by each entrant.
You should also include a short sentence about your photograph.
There are three age categories as follows:
- Aged 11 years old and under
- Aged 12 years old to 17 years old
- Aged 18 years old and over
Terms and Conditions
- The competition organiser is Active Devon on behalf of the Devon Local Nature Partnership (Devon LNP).
- The competition is open to anyone who is a resident of Devon, excluding employees of Active Devon, Devon LNP and other organisations associated closely with the Naturally Healthy May campaign.
- The entry process includes submitting an entry form via an online link issued by the organisers and submitting a maximum of two photographs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition will run from Sunday 1st May 2022 until midnight on Tuesday 31st May 2022. No entries will be considered after the closing date.
- All entrants should be aware of the nature of the competition and take responsibility for ensuring photographs are taken in a safe and appropriate way. Where the entrant is under the age of 18 years, the parent/guardian is aware of the nature of the competition and takes responsibility for ensuring photographs are taken in a safe and appropriate way.
- Active Devon and the Devon LNP will judge all entries and their decision will be final. No appeals process will be in place.
- Prizes will be awarded for first place and two runners up in each age category. The winners will receive a £50 outdoor equipment shopping voucher. The runners up will receive a £25 voucher each.
- Active Devon and the Devon LNP reserve the right to terminate the competition if circumstances arise that are out of our control.
- By entering the competition you are confirming you are aged over 18 years or have parental/guardian consent to agree with the Active Devon Privacy Notice. Your personal data will only be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- By entering the competition you are confirming you are aged over 18 years or have parental/guardian consent to agree to the Active Devon media statements and conditions of use on the Media Consent Form.
- By entering the competition you are confirming that any person(s) (other than yourself) appearing in your submitted photo(s) have also read the Media Consent Form and agree to the Active Devon media statements and conditions of use on the Media Consent Form.
- By entering the competition you will confirming that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Naturally Healthy May Photo Competition. Where the entrant is under the age of 18, the parent/guardian is agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- If the media/privacy consent form has been accepted as part of the sign-up stage, we will not conduct any further checks before publishing photos. You can withdraw media consent at any time by contacting email@example.com.
- The winner and runners-up agree to the use of their first name, photo and supporting sentence submitted, in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Photos submitted must have been taken in Devon during May 2022, photos taken at another time and/or place will not be considered.
- We will notify competition winners shortly after the deadline of 31st May 2022.